About the Company:
Our Client is a global recruitment firm that offers a hybrid work culture, uncapped commissions, competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, top-class training programs, and clear promotion journeys. The West Coast offices have been identified as having the highest growth potential within the company in the U.S., and the U.S. offices have the highest growth potential globally. Due to their unprecedented success, they are looking to expand their leadership team by adding high-potential individuals to oversee their existing business lines and scale new markets.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and managing potential candidates, building out a book of business, managing the entire interview process, and overseeing the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. You will also manage clients and candidates in a large capacity, track personal and team revenue, and mentor junior team members on recruitment and sales best practices. To be considered for this role, you should have a minimum of 3 years of B2B sales management experience in the staffing industry, a track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas, and experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. You should also have a positive, can-do attitude and be a team player who embraces the company's core values.
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates utilizing multiple resources
- New business development to acquire new clients and build out a book of business
- Manage the entire interview process from start to finish
- Full-cycle sales from prospecting to close of sale
- Manage clients and candidates in a large capacity
- Keep track of personal revenue as well as team revenue
- Participate/Lead in various sales training
- Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business development and account management.
- Develop a clear, commercial understanding of the market, from both a client and candidate perspective.
- Mentor junior team members on recruitment/sales best practices
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales management experience in the staffing space.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data and metric-driven environment.
- Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota over a consistent period.
- Strong track record of managing entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, with the ability to articulate process in a concise manner.
- New business development experience highly desired.
- Experience managing or mentoring other sales reps and training and developing sales reps to a consistent performance a huge plus.
- Positive, can-do attitude and team player who will embrace the company's core values.
- Passion for sales, career advancement, and making a positive impact on people's lives.
What's on Offer:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commissions
- Outstanding hybrid work culture
- Clear cut promotion targets (each person on average receives a promotion a year, sometimes more)!
- 20 days PTO, 1 extra day every year (max of 25) + 13 company holidays
- "Page Break"- 1 extra PTO day a quarter for mental health
- 401K + company match
- Sabbatical after 2 years
- National and International career opportunities
- World-class sales training
- Sales incentives such as Presidents Club, Dinner Clubs, High Flyers, Millionaires Club, and more